[AT] NH vs JD baler

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon May 26 18:09:15 PDT 2014

The are several problems with finding one of those around here anymore. When
that one left over 20 years ago it was well used but still in great shape. I
imagine by now it is completely worn out and scrapped. I just don't find
many big older machines for sale, I guess they were "used up" at a higher
rate than the small ones. Lots of smaller (and older) ones still around and
with some luck, I hope to find one that hasn't been used up. Just like the
rest of my equipment, I'd like newer and nicer, but don't have acreage to
justify the purchases.

John