[AT] NH vs JD baler

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Mon May 26 07:08:50 PDT 2014

John,
I assume the great big 3xx series NH hayliners are too big for you to
consider finding another one today?
I know nothing about recent balers as I have not baled anything since 1947;
only exception is approx ten years ago  I pitched enough loose hay into an
old stationery baler in Springfield, MO to say I had done such and to get a
couple photos.
The local market is many five and ten acre horse farms.  Locals refer to
them as 'horsey farms'; I certainly prefer them to most all of todays farm
land that is growing shingles.
Herb