[AT] the way we were raised

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat May 17 04:47:00 PDT 2014

Off topic for the most part, but considering how most of us were raised, maybe not so much.
The story may be more relative to southeastern states due to the amount of manual labor, but I’m certain midwest grain farms could fall into this as well, maybe more so if you consider the larger equipment. I’m not in favor of putting kids at risk, but with proper supervision and job selection I have trouble finding a problem. Your thoughts before you head to the shop and tinker on some old iron on this chilly (it’s less than 50deg here, way below normal) morning.

Anyway, you know where the delete button is.

http://www.wral.com/report-highlights-child-labor-on-us-tobacco-farms/13642674/

John Hall