[AT] 8N Ford

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu May 15 23:15:04 PDT 2014

Dean,  that is a fascinating article.   I've been around 8N tractors all of
my
life as there were many in my area and now lots of them at shows but
I never knew all of those after market transmissions were available.
I had heard of the Sherman's but never knew there was more than one
version of it and never even heard of the rest before.

Charlie