[AT] 8N Ford

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Thu May 15 07:20:54 PDT 2014

My cousin and I are going to look at an 8N Ford on Friday. It's about a
2 hr. drive each way. He is looking at it because his dad had one when
he was growing up. If he buys it, online auction coming up, it will not
be a working tractor. The one his dad had, which I drove many times, had
the sherman over, under transmission. This one is listed as having the
overdrive trans. My question is this; I have heard of just the
underdrive trans. but have not heard of just an overdrive. Any overdrive
I have heard of was the over-under drive, not just overdrive. Any thoughts?
    Greg Hass