[AT] JD 5510 tractor clutch

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu May 15 07:45:53 PDT 2014

Bo:
If they won't let you trace the outline of the gauge on a piece of
cardboard, or measure their clearance gauge, then you need to find
another dealer...........   I have always had great cooperation from the
JD dealers here in OK.   That said, you might try checking with a clutch
rebuilder in your area.