[AT] OT truck tires/driveshaft?

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Thu May 15 07:40:13 PDT 2014

My long time, now retired, favorite tire dealer once told me when I was
asking what pressure to run in some tires on a trailer......they need to
be round with the tread flat on the surface.  Now I admit this was long
ago enough that we were talking bias ply tires.  It did, however work good.

Charlie has it right.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA