[AT] OT truck tires/driveshaft?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun May 11 18:02:09 PDT 2014

John you probably don't wind that truck up through the gears any more than
necessary and shift to high gear at a relatively low speed right?
If that's the case try running it in 3rd gear up to maybe 30 mph and see if
you get the vibration at a lower speed than you do in high.  That will
accomplish the same thing as running the rear in low range (if you had one).

Charlie