[AT] OT truck tires/driveshaft?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun May 11 15:42:23 PDT 2014

I'm leaning toward drive shaft too John.
Does the truck have a 2 speed rear axle?
If so run it down the road in low range and
see if you get the same vibration at a slower
speed but at about the same RPM if you do it's
in the driveshaft.  If not then it's most likely in
the tires or perhaps an axle bearing.

Charlie