[AT] Nice clip; now canola

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Wed May 7 13:54:01 PDT 2014

Ralph; thanks for the correction; corn tassels are more of a beige, and are
thinner so their color is not as dominating.
The last year that I spent considerable time on the farm was 1968, long
before canola became a principal crop.
Some time when you have a few minutes maybe you could provide a brief
comparison between wheat and canola (crop values, pluses/minuses of each,
method of farming, timing of farming, etc).
Herb