[AT] Way OT

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Mon May 5 15:57:24 PDT 2014

If it's one of the newer LCD or Plasma style TV's I would dare bet that
it is a throw away item. Not many electronics can be "repaired" anymore.
And to your point I've never heard of that happening, but we did have a
bedroom window shatter out of the blue at 4 AM one morning, nothing hit
it. Sure will get your blood pumping though.

Mike M