[AT] ZTR mower follow up

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat May 3 04:16:19 PDT 2014

You forget, you are down river from me so I'll be the one that gets blamed
for the nutrient runoff!

We don't get obsessive with the yards on the farm, just mow them often.
However, between bermuda and chickweed, I don't have any real grass in
places, just had to put out more seed before the last rain!

John