[AT] ZTR mower follow up

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu May 1 16:55:51 PDT 2014

I think so.  I found one like it on an dealer's site, in worse condition
with more hours
for twice the money.  Somewhere in the Midwest.

He had the engine rebuilt then it had a leaking seal somewhere and when he
took it back in
to have that repaired they talked him into buying a new one.  He had the
repairs completed, had
it completely serviced and put new blades on it.  Then he used it for a
couple of days to make sure
it was right before he was going to put it up for sale.  It was still on his
work trailer and his new
one was still parked in his shop when I bought it.  I just happened to ask
him at the right time.
This guy has been my friend for nearly 40 years.  I don't think he'd do me
wrong.

Charlie