[AT] test

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Mar 7 20:39:06 PST 2014

>From my house out to the main road is 1/2 mile of 25 mph speed limit.
My 06 GMC Sierra 5.3 Liter engine will generally warm up enough
to feel warmth in the heater vents by the time I get out to the main road.
Mine is one of the last of the cast iron block trucks.  I think the 2010 is
probably an aluminum block.  Don't know if that affects it or not but
I think I'd check the thermostat to make sure it's operating properly.

Charlie