[Farmall] cub question

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 18:04:47 PDT 2014

Pulling the pump has nothing to do with the timing, fortunately. Go to
Case-IH website and pull up a parts book and you can see everything you
need. Don't forget to get the gaskets/o-rings for the metal line between the
pump and the reservoir. I tried to pull up the pages for you but nothing is

John Hall