[AT] OT - Windows XP - Thanks

Skip skipcleveland at cfl.rr.com
Fri Mar 21 08:33:27 PDT 2014

Install "microsoft securities essentials". it's free and is one of the best
AVs. Do it before April 8 or they won't download it for Win XP after that
date.
Microsoft has extended the updates and support for this software until 2015
I believe. Also, you can install free "Malware bytes", it seems to be as
good as the licenced version
But you have to updat it and run the scan daily yourself.
Check it out.
Skip