[AT] OT - Windows XP

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 20 15:20:29 PDT 2014

I'm running Win 7 and have it on auto-update which means I automatically
get the latest updates of IE.  For a while I was going to web sites that
would
tell me they didn't support my version of the browser and that I needed to
update to at least Ver. 7.  I was running Ver. 10 at the time.  They were
the one's
behind the curve not me.

Charlie