[AT] OT - Windows XP

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 20 15:14:32 PDT 2014

If it was me I'd make sure I updated XP with all the latest updates, patches
and drivers now and then run it until it won't run any more.   They aren't
going
to somehow cut it off or block it.  They just won't help you with your
problems
any longer and the drivers and updates won't be available most likely.

Charlie