[AT] Off Topic ( sort of ) family - friends - eating and a bunch of antique stuff

David Trompower flywelder at live.com
Mon Mar 17 20:33:22 PDT 2014

Wow!   I wished I could have attended because that looks like a swell of a good time!   I felt happy just looking at all the smiling faces and hugging!  What a great  bunch of people!  Wish I could get that many to visit me on my birthday!   awesome time you obviously  had Bo,  great looking shop too! Happy B -day to ya!  thanks for sharing the pics!
David