[AT] Antique Tractor show

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 11:48:00 PDT 2014

I guess it's just a matter of perspective.  In reality they all look good, and after a while, they all rust the same (rust is really my favorite color).

Just wanted to try a breath a little life back into the list.  Feel free to put any show info you've got on here, after all that's the one thing that ties is all together on here.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent via mobile device