[AT] Corrupted E-mail

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Mar 16 17:47:44 PDT 2014

All is good. My spam service got all of them, I did not need to block your email address, as you can tell since you were able to post.

I replied on-list just as a reminder to everyone that I have a pretty good spam service scanning all emails coming in.   It is very good at not creating any false positives.   However, if you have trouble posting, it may be because the spam service is blocking it.

If that happens, it may have nothing to do with the specifics of your message.   It may be because your ISP mail sever is known to have been compromised, the IP address of your cable/DSL modem is in a range of addresses that is currently a source of spam, or other reasons.  Even though this did not happen to Charlie in this case, it is nonetheless a possibility for anyone with a compromised account or ISP.

Just email me through a newly created gmail/yahoo account if this begins to happen to you.

Hope this helps,

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone