[AT] Test

gdotfly at gmail.com gdotfly at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:08:55 PDT 2014

Hi Doug

I think winter will be over by work day. Going to  be a busy day with all the dead ash trees.

Hope Spencer lets me back in. Not having any luck logging in with my old address. Seems everything is going to condemed file. Don’t like this new email system my provider is using.

I will have additional duties at Portland since I have been elected campground director.

Gene

Sent from Windows Mail