[AJD] OT potato storage + tractor projects

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Tue Mar 11 21:55:58 PDT 2014

Kreig,
     The tractors get to all be projects from time to time, I guess. I have:
1946 John Deere A rebuilding the carburetor
1948 John Deere A that has been in the family since new
1955  John Deere 60
1955 John Deere 40U
1959 Farmall 340 replacing electrical wiring
1966 John Deere 4020 gas powershift
1974 Farmall 1566 needs attention to shift forks in speed transmission

We also had a very good tomato crop and a terrific sweetcorn crop. Peas
got into hot weather and dropped off.  Beans were good as were the
beets.  Quite a bit of work, but we are still enjoying our sweetcorn,
tomatoes, beans, and snow peas.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA