[AT] Cleaning the shop (or not)

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Mar 11 11:35:59 PDT 2014

I've actually have become a collector of scrap steel and junk for just
that reason, rebuilding what I have if a part isn't available. I'm that
guy at the auction who will buy "all that crap in the corner $2" when
the auctioneer gets frustrated trying to sell a pile of junk. Throw a
lot away, but usually find a couple gems too.

Mike M