[AT] Cleaning the shop (or not)

Will Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 07:09:21 PDT 2014

I love a clean shop... I just can't seem to keep mine clean. I usually have too many projects going at once and I don't put my tools away. I keep telling myself I'm getting better. I go through spurts. When I clean I go clockwise and clean with a timer for 15 minutes. If I'm still motivated I keep going. I keep having to remind myself to clean for at least 15 minutes a day, I'll start today!

I watch that show burried alive and I get scared. That could be me... Or is that me?  6 tractors, 30+ old motorcycles, many other engines... I hate to throw things that are useful to someone. I could never work on a trash truck or in a scrap yard...

Some good signs for me are that I have no problem selling things on ebay or at swap meets. I also will do a scrap run every few years. I've just assembled some stuff that I'm going to list. There aren't enough hours in a minute!