[AT] Cleaning the shop (or not)

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 11 04:29:32 PDT 2014

On 3/10/2014 9:14 PM, Ralph Goff wrote:
> With two big storage sheds for machinery and a workshop across the yard
> I get lots of exercise walking back and forth for that one missing tool
> or part that I needed
I have the shop where most of the tools but there is also a tool box in
the garage.  A lot of miles are expended going back and forth looking
for something.  I am also getting a pile in the basement as we finishe
the house, more walking between there and the house.

--
Don Bowen           AD0NB
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom."