[AT] Cleaning the shop (or not)

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 11 04:26:29 PDT 2014

On 3/10/2014 9:11 PM, Ralph Goff wrote:
> Had
> to build a new shed back in 02 as I was running out of storage space in
> the steel quonset.

I am considering having another leanto built on the west side of the
shop.  Part of that will be a small office and radio shack, that is
after taking over a good chunk of the basement for the radios.  I am
also planning on having a wood shed built for the firewood and
associated tools when the driveway is paved.  My project for the summer
is ti build a garden shed over the well.

--
Don Bowen           AD0NB
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom."