[AT] Cleaning the shop (or not)

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 11 04:20:13 PDT 2014

On 3/10/2014 8:20 PM, Greg Hass wrote:
>   It is such a mess I don't know where to start (a lot of people say
> start at the beginning) but I'm not sure where that is.

I start at any door.  If something in front of me does not belong there
it gets moved.  If junk it goes out the door, otherwise it gets put
where it belongs.  I then just work down the line.  When done everything
is (mostly) where it belongs and the pile out front is gotten rid of.

--
Don Bowen           AD0NB
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom."