[AT] Cleaning the shop (or not)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 10 19:14:10 PDT 2014

On 3/10/2014 7:49 PM, Mike wrote:
> Greg, if you figure it out, please let the rest of us know. Generally a
> project that takes me 3 hours consists of 30 minutes of me actually
> wrenching, and 2-1/2 hours of me looking for tools.
With two big storage sheds for machinery and a workshop across the yard
I get lots of exercise walking back and forth for that one missing tool
or part that I needed . If I am lucky I will still remember what I
walked there for when I arrive. Chances are the thing I needed was back
in the first shed anyway, just couldn't see it for looking. Thats annoying.

Ralph in Sask.