[AT] Cleaning the shop (or not)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 10 19:11:19 PDT 2014

On 3/10/2014 7:20 PM, Greg Hass wrote:
> The last couple of days have gotten to a little over 40 degrees which
> feels like summer. Any hints you guys have on how to organize or
> things you do to make things more efficient  and less  stressful while
> still being somewhat convenient and easy to do?

I have no help for you Greg as I am probably even more disorganized. Had
to build a new shed back in 02 as I was running out of storage space in
the steel quonset. Now I am pushing the limits on that shed too. Time to
down-size? Not likely that will happen.
Warmed up here too. The high 30s felt really warm. I could even work
with bare hands for the first time in a  while without freezing them. I
think the worst is over.
Getting the cylinder head planed (milled?) on the Super 90 Massey and
now I have to search out a valve grind gasket set. If I can get that
tractor back together and running it will free up the work shop for the
next repair.

Ralph in Sask.