[AJD] OT potato storage

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sat Mar 8 16:46:11 PST 2014

I certainly had enough potatoes to last until new ones, for sure.  I
just could not come up with a suitable storage for them in time.  I was
afraid I would be a little too warm.  A six foot deep pit would probably
have me standing in three feet of water at times. Sometimes, 5 feet.:-)

I would think the pit for automobile work would be a little warm if it
was always open.  Nice for working under cars and trucks, though.
Ron Cook
Salix, IA