[AT] test

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Fri Mar 7 13:07:14 PST 2014

Ralph, it does hold its temperature once it warms up but I guess it
doesn't like cold weather. Ever since my problem I make sure I give it
at least a 10 mile run every 3 or 4 days even if I just drive around. I
will do this until the weather breaks. A few days ago I  drove to a town
10 miles away to pick up a friend who had knee surgery. I watched
closely, the temperature was 0 out, and it took just over 8 miles for
the temperature to reach normal range. What does anger me is that we are
told how good computers are and that they can control the car better
than we can. The computer is supposed to figure oil changes based on
engine rpm's, mileage, and operating temperature. This is according to
the operators manual. Obviously, when it said I had 71% oil life left,
it didn't work for me.
  Greg Hass