[AT] test

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 6 17:34:43 PST 2014

I've got a few shop projects that I just haven't been working on much during
the week because it takes too much time to heat the shop to only work a
couple of hours in the evening. I finally had to start working on things a
couple weeks ago or I'll never get done. Right now I've got the Farmall M
with a mounted sprayer in there getting some needed attention. Replacing a
few hoses on the tank and some fittings and ball valves. As soon as it dries
up I've got to spray nitrogen on wheat.

John Hall