[Farmall] Steering Wheels

genscan tds.net genscan at tds.net
Sat Mar 1 17:28:26 PST 2014

I do not know for sure why they discontinued.   There is just a recording
on their phone that they are no longer in business.  If I had to guess it
would be that it was hard to make a living doing the recovering when the
Chinese imports were selling for slightly less than a restoration could be
done for.  They did do a great job with the wheels. I had 3 or 4 recovered
by them, and all were good as new.