[Farmall] Steering Wheels

John Gustafson gustafsonjohnc at wildblue.net
Sat Mar 1 13:08:02 PST 2014

Not sure if this will help but find a copy of Hemmings motor news. This is
the collector car classified/restoration ad magazine, comes out once a
month.  The front section is full of ads for restoration services and repair
and restoration of old steering wheels used to be a part of that. I have not
looked at a Hemmings in a while so things may have changed but it's worth a
look.