[Farmall] Steering Wheels

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 16:04:19 PST 2014

Great job, Mike.
I will have to remember that one,,,,,
Just DO IT,,,,,
Alan in Michigan

________________________________
 From: Mike <mikesloane at verizon.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 1, 2014 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Farmall] Steering Wheels

Surprisingly, rebuilding an old steering wheel in poor condition isn't
all that difficult. Even I did it, and it didn't come out all that
badly. The main thing is patience. See
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/sm_steering_wheel_1.html>
and the two *previous* images for my efforts. I am sure that, with a
little more effort and patience than I have/had, you could get a lot
better results. My efforts have lasted since 2005 sitting in an open
shed. As they say: "Your mileage may vary." Mine was an experiment to
see what could be done with minimal skills and materials.

Mike