[AT] The terror strikes again. - 4WD

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 08:43:13 PDT 2014

Indeed.  Sorry.  Missed that.

I don't disagree that government mandates have created ENORMOUS changes in
emission controls, braking and stability controls, tire pressure
monitoring, crash impact protection, fuel economy...  so in these respects
sure, manufacturers are indeed building what GOVERNMENT wants.  Since they
still manage to sell the vehicles there must be something in there that the
customer wants.

Again:  it ain't easy being a car manufacturer...

SO