[AT] ZTR mowers

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Jun 30 15:17:39 PDT 2014

My decision came down to several factors - the reputation of Simplicity,
my experience with that dealer on other products and a very strong
desire to NOT deal with the local Deere dealer (since Deere made their
moves in the dealer space a few years ago I've found the local dealer(s)
- same company - are far from customer responsive.

It didn't hurt that I have always that orange color <g>.

David
NW NC