[AT] ZTR mowers

DDSS ddss at telebeep.com
Mon Jun 30 15:44:10 PDT 2014

Back in 1990, I bought a Deutz Allis garden tractor that was made by
Simplicity. I still have it and other than a starter, fuel pump and a
rebuild kit for the carb, it has not given me one moment of trouble.  The
deck on it weighs almost as much as some of the lesser tractors made today.
It was not cheap, about $6500 back then.  Thirty-four years old and still
running strong.

You get what you pay for.