[AT] ZTR mowers

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 30 11:52:03 PDT 2014

We have been gone for three weeks of rain and the yard has taken over.
My Craftsman 42" mower is not feeling its best and the rank growth it
had to mow yesterday may have added to its eventual demise.  Several
people have been trying to convince me to get a ZTR.  I have looked and
saw several versions in several price ranges from one friends high
dollar(>$5000) John Deere to another friends lower dollar (<$2000)
Craftsman.

What is the collective experience of the list?  I mow a little over an
acre, sometimes every week and at times like the drought a couple of
years ago every other week or so.

--
Don Bowen           AD0NB
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom."