[AT] Slip Plate, Teflon and Bacon Grease

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jun 28 17:10:30 PDT 2014

Ralph, I was watching a tractor auction on our RFDTV today.
They sold a JD DW?  It was a wide version of a JD D.  104" wheel
spread I think.  It had duals on the rear and was a nice restoration.
They said the tractor was originally delivered by JD to Regina,
Saskatchewan, CA.

I think it brought about 15, 000 or so.

Back on topic,  I've run my bush hog in water many times like that.  I used
mow a radio transmitter site that had areas that flooded along the guy cable
paths.  I just mowed right on through the water.  I never realized I was
cleaning my deck
in the process!

Charlie