[AT] Slip Plate, Teflon and Bacon Grease

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 14:11:58 PDT 2014

Good method, Steve, except for Ralph's getting stuck hazard.  I have done
that numerous times with my Laser Z in my water hole out back.  It only has
water in it during the spring season but that is when the grass has a lot
of juice so it sticks.  I inch the machine ahead until the deck is spraying
water from the outlet.  When the water stops spraying green it is good
enough.

Charlie V.