[AT] Slip Plate, Teflon and Bacon Grease

DDSS ddss at telebeep.com
Fri Jun 27 12:45:07 PDT 2014

Thanks for all of the suggestions. We never mow when it's wet.  Our land is
very sandy. The moisture from the cut grass mixes with the sand that is
sucked up and the two mix and it not removed from the deck immediately, it
turns to a concrete-like material and it has to be chipped off.

I think I'll try the teflon spray and see how it goes.

Thanks