[AT] Slip Plate, Teflon and Bacon Grease

DDSS ddss at telebeep.com
Thu Jun 26 19:54:53 PDT 2014

I doubt very much that bacon grease would work, but has anyone ever found a
good coating to make cleaning the under-side of a mower deck easy?

I just bought a Husqvarna articulated mower. The main reason I bought it was
for the flip-up front mounted deck.

They tell you not to use a power washer to clean the under side for fear
that you might penetrate a seal.

Now that it's brand new and has a good finish on the underside, what would
you suggest we use to coat the underside of the deck?

Thanks!

ps if this was sent before, I apologize for wasting bandwidth sending it a
second time. It somehow ended up in the sent folder for an account that I no
longer use.