[AT] Ford 8N

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 26 18:11:23 PDT 2014

Mike I don't know that much about them but there are probably more
parts available for 8N's than any other tractor in that age group.
I'd say look for cracks in the castings, particularly the front axle pivot,
etc.
Other than that just make sure it runs smooth in all the gears and the
lift works right.

Charlie