[AT] Putting the tractor to use - Ice Houses

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Jun 16 10:20:24 PDT 2014

There is a site here that was once an ice pond.  That was long before my
day but I do remember my grandpa using the area after the dam slipped
over to grow watermelons and muskmelons.  Just a bit behind my house and
on my uncle's part of the old farm.  Deer and turkey make goring things
there these days impossible.

David
NW NC