[AT] Putting the tractor to use

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 15 19:20:54 PDT 2014

I like your spirit! There must be  a gazillion show ready Farmall M's in
this country that are trailer queens. There's only a handful that look as
nice as yours still earning their keep. You have the same philosophy as my
kid and his four wheeler. I bought him one that was several years old and
had only been ridden in a yard and streets of a subdivision. I doubt it had
5 miles on it. It looked show room quality despite its age. 2 weeks after we
got it running it was no longer blue but an interesting shade of brown. I
asked if he was he gong to wash off the mud to which he replied that it was
happier than it had ever been. Enjoy getting your tractor dirty!

John