[AT] Putting the tractor to use

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sun Jun 15 07:32:05 PDT 2014

That Super M sure makes for a good looking chore tractor.<grins>
There are pluses/minuses to new/established facilities. One of the pluses of
established facilities is you normally do not have to wait a decade or two
to have shade.
In addition to the normal amount of trees on our farm, we had a gov't
installed Shelterbelt (ten rows of trees ten feet apart and distance between
trees in same row was 10'(?), that made for ~2600 trees in a half mile long
shelterbelt. Dad maintained them until he retired.  The new owner, a big
time farmer neighbor, installed half mile diameter irrigation systems on
each quarter, so the forty year old trees were removed.
Herb