[AT] Ram fuel mileage

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Jun 13 06:08:50 PDT 2014

One side note.  The diesel they build for the Chevy Cruz American market uses urea injection for particulate control.    The urea tank is just another tank to fill and eliminates the spare tire.   They give you a can of fix-a-flat instead!

Not sure about about the larger engines.   I was only looking at cars.   In the end my wife decided to keep her VW diesel jetta (fuel is used for particulate control) and run it into the ground.  Which is proving hard to do (-:

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone