[AT] Ram fuel mileage

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 09:56:39 PDT 2014

All,
The mileage numbers were calculated after entering gallons and miles into a spreadsheet. I also did trip average for the long trips via spreadsheet. I also do a running 3 tank average to check for incomplete fill ups, etc.
I do not have a good way to account for idle time, etc. truck records idle vs drive time, but not sure exactly what to do with this other than keep for general information.
I am guessing the screen numbers on the dash are a little bit high, but still impressed with the truck.
Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPad